Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mother's Day Recycled Playing Card Book



This is one of the best Mother's Day craft ideas I've seen. Recycle an old deck of 52 playing cards into a book with 52 reasons why I love you Mom inside. Te second link below has a downloadable template, but I think it would be more fun and personal to make your own. It will take some time and you definitely needs an adults help, but the results will be worth it. The look on Moms face when she receives it will be priceless. Visit the sites below for more details.

Artful Crafts (picture)

Creative Nonsense (original idea and template)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...